Hello to all. I just wanted to share my top ten things that make my life wonderful!
1. My wonderful husband:
He does EVERYTHING for me.
I absolutely love him
I don't know how I got so lucky

2. My amazing parents
They taught me values, religion, importance of education
and soo much more
they love me and always have shown that love
plus they are HOT.

3. My religion
I love being LDS
It helps me feel peace,
helps me through pain,
and helps me understand mysteries of life
I love my Heavenly Father and am so grateful for everything he has given me and helped me through...

4. My brothers
Man they are just studs.
I am so glad I have such awesome brothers
I love calling them to catch up every week.

5. My Friends
They are awesome! I can count on them for anything!
I love you all! (Many are not pictured!)

6. My job!
I mean who wouldn't want to watch these cutie pies?!
I LOVE IT!
Adalyn!

Ava! My little princess...

7. My apartment
I love that our place feels like home
especially when its clean
its nice to come home to a new apartment that is all ours! YAY!

8. UVU
Yes, I am saying it!
I am so glad I finally feel good about school
and am excited to be a teacher!
YAY UVU and not so much YAY BYU! haha

9. My ward!
Ok, I had a hard time at first.
But the last couple months have been great!
I am so glad I finally feel included,
and really can see some amazing life long friends out of this ward!
Thanks everyone :)
No Picture.... SORRY!
10. The fact that I am not completely obese and now have the opportunity to get into shape before its too late! :)
Yes. I need to get in shape, and I am officially doing it! FINALLY.
So new me... HERE I COME!
Goal: to look like this beautiful one:

HAHAHA that picture of the obese ladies is hilarious! But, an otherwise wonderful post :) I love thinking of what I am grateful for. Have fun working out! :) Miss you!
ReplyDeleteLOVED THIS : )
ReplyDeletehaha #10, im definitely in that picture. ( the top one. rigghhtt beside you. we're cute. haha)
im trying to do an hour of cardio/day with the wedding coming up, but its hard to keep motivation!!
i wish we were closer, then we could be GYM BUDDIES : )
ps i love lists like that.
and the thing is, alot of those things you made happen.
you are in control of your own happiness!!
yay for no yay for byu. haha.
im getting straight A's now!
yay for schools that ARENT super competitive with their undergrad courses.
now nursing school is actually an option.
: )
im so glad you are loving the UVU program.
ps. youre not really obese. you are BEAUTIFUL : )