Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Wow... I really am not that great at this blogging thing. Sorry. So, this year has brought so many changes already!! First off, I started school again. Not at BYU, but I decided to transfer to UVU. So far, I love it! Seriously, my classes are pretty great! I am in Children's Literature (which I absolutely LOVE), Computer Education, Intro to Education (also a favorite), Philosophy (not so much fun), and physical science (MY LEAST FAVORITE SUBJECT ON THE PLANET but it's going better than at BYU). I have also been working 18 hours a week nannying the most adorable little girls! I absolutely love them, and feel like family! Then, I have also been working about 20 hours on the weekends at Chilis. It was too much, and I finally decided to take a leave from Chili's for a few months until I have less school. :)
So, Guess what?! I am now officially 21!!! YAY!! haha. Now, I can officially get a hotel room, or go on a cruise without people asking where my adult person is! haha. For my birthday, Greg took me out to a Japanese steakhouse, and then he planned this awesome surprise birthday party!!! All my closest friends were there, and it meant the world to me! He is the best :) I got a Wii, a beautiful jewelry box, and a video camera! (so, I will now be posting a bunch of videos I am sure).
Two weeks later, my best friend Caroline turned 21! YEAH! haha. We are so awesome now that we are adults! Anyways, we celebrated it at Spark (a cool restaurant/lounge where they make cool drinks completely alcohol free). It was so much fun, this year has been a blast!


3 comments:

  1. Yay for updates! And are you sure ALL your closest friends were there? Haha :) I'm glad you had a great birthday and I miss you! Let's talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bday, Chelsy! I'm not on FB anymore, so I didn't know :( sorry!
    So, when do you get out of school for the semester? I'm interested in finding someone to come and nanny for us if we go on a vacation without our kids. Email me and let me know if you're interested and what your work schedule is like already....
    rachelajacobs@yahoo.com
    Loves! -cousin Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. katie: you are so right. It would have been 600 times better with you there!!! :) ok yes we really need to talk soon! Sorry I suck!!!

    rachel: AHHH! I would love that... I'll email you! <3

    ReplyDelete