Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas with the family!!!!!!!

Christmas was perfect. Magical. (I have no pictures to prove it... I'll have to get some from my mother later) My family came on Saturday to spend Christmas with the Newlyweds :) So...

Saturday the 19th:
We went to this amazing Christmas concert. John Smitdz or something like that. An entertainer and AMAZING piano player. It was beautiful and really made me miss playing the piano :)

Sunday the 20th:
We had our huge family get together with all my cousins, aunts, and uncles. It was at my Grandmas. It was fun to see all the family, and catch up with cousins. My grandparent's surprised us with 1000 dollar checks!!! SO GRATEFUL!!!

Monday the 21st:
I don't really remember... I think I worked?

Tuesday the 22nd:
I worked during the day. Then that evening hung out with family and learned how to play Tripoly! SUPER FUN!!!! (I WON!!!!) haha

Wednesday the 23rd:
Got Greg an Iphone (so jealous) and did last minute shopping. Then went to Grandmas and made the BEST sugar cookies of all time!!! (more like butter cookies)

Thursday the 24th:
Worked from 11:30 to 4:30. Made lots of money :) I LOVE TIP OUTS!!! Then we went to a family dinner at Outback (my favorite). Then went home, opened PJs (mine are SO cute. with matching slippers) and went to bed so Santa could come!

FRIDAY the 25th:
Best Christmas ever. Of course we woke up at 7AM on the dot! Set an alarm and everything. We went upstairs to find Santa piles :) Oliver (our puppy) ran straight to his it was sooo funny! :) haha. There was a bone and a toy and he knew it was his! I got this Angel perfume I love and Greg got a sound system for our TV from Santa. We spent the next few hours opening presents and making breakfast. Then we went to see Sherlock Holmes (AWESOME MOVIE) and of course took naps. It was such a great day :)

Some other things we got:
-clothes
-shoes
-boots
-more clothes
-yahtzee
-monopoly
-guestures
-battle of the sexes
-more clothes
-more shoes
-more boots
-scarves, hats, accessories
-LOTS OF SOCKS. I was so happy :) haha
-laptop case
-and some other sweet stuff :)

Perfect Christmas. I love my family!

1 comment:

  1. Chelsy, you are so cute and I love your family too. You guys are always fun to be around. Soooo nice of Grandma and Grandpa this year!!! Glad you had a good Christmas. We love Oliver! The girls have been talking about him nonstop! Thanks for being so great with my kids. I wish you could be my nanny :)

    ReplyDelete