Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My REALLY sick husband..

It's so sad. We have been married 11 days, been on a great honeymoon, got back to utah saturday night and started school yesterday. So. If you know me at all, you would know that I do not do well with throwup and stomach issues. I run away from people throwing up. It makes me SO sick. So all day today Greg was being weird. Kind of grumpy, but I just thought it was cause school had started. Well, tonight he was building a shelf for storage and all of a sudden he was like " I don't feel well at all and haven't all day" SOOOOO of course I was like, babe go to bed. So, then I started cleaning my apartment till like 1:30 in the morning. I finally fall asleep... about 20 minutes here greg in the bathroom. Sick as a dog. Of course I start freaking out. So I turn on the TV so I don't have to hear him... then about an hour later he is still in there puking his guts out. SO I take the car to smiths and get pepto, sprite, and gatorade. We called our friends and he got a blessing. I just wish I could cuddle him and make him feel better. Instead I sit on the other side of the room and ask if he is ok. Its so so sad. I wish I was a better wife :(

Oh then about an hour later I got sick too. Not nearly as sick as him, but yeah still sick.

Sooooo second day of classes I don't think is going to happen for the both of us.

I might be taking him to the ER for dehydration here pretty soon :(

I love him. I hope he gets better. I just wish there was more I could do for him! Please pray for him!

1 comment:

  1. aww sad!! But don't feel bad that u don't like throw up because i am the SAME way if not WORSE. if My husband even says "I don't feel good" before bedtime, I go to sleep with earplugs in just in case he has to throw up haha. And if he is sick at night, I sleep on the couch because i HATE IT! Awful, I know :(. I'm sorry u got sick too, I'd rather have ANYTHING in the world than the pukes..My hubs has had to go to the ER for dehydration once before.. Hope u both get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete