Man this summer is going by fast. We have been working like CRAZY and pretty much driving the whole summer. We drove to New Mexico a few weeks ago to meet my parents so I could get my new car! Then we drove to Vegas for my cousin's wedding. Then this past week we were in Newport Beach CA with my Plowman side! It was SO fun!
There was 10 foot waves!
My little brother and my cute cousin Luke playing in the sand.
Like Father Like Daughter. We went to a dodgers game in LA with the whole family. It was so fun!
I love him.
Whitening our teeth.
Anyways, we hung out at the pool, beach, with cousins, went to Rubios (3 times!), played hand and foot, roasted marshmallows and much more! My mom and I planned the wedding. Went candy shopping, got my hair done, and a ton more!Only 26 days till we get married!
I'm just now seeing you have a BLOG! :) Fun. By the way I totally LOVE your hair in the Dodgers game pictures.. how'd you do it?
ReplyDeletehahaha thanks! I pulled out like the front part of my hair, put the rest in a pony tail, then starting from the bottom left I twisted my hair around... kind of hard to explain lol. I was just playing and was like hey it looks good! haha. Then I pinned it by the right ear, and put the extra hair in the pony tail. Does that make sense at all?! haha
ReplyDelete