Ok so the past few weeks...
I got a second job at Zupas. It is a salad, soup, and sandwich place. Its pretty sweet. All the other employees are like 17, so I am like ancient. haha. It's great. But the good thing is, they give me hours! So now I have money (or will when I get some paychecks).
So, a few weekends ago, after work on friday, Greg and I drove down to Vegas. Well I really wanted to see my family, so I drove really fast. And so got a ticket. It was VERY sad. 2 in the morning, freezing cold, in the middle of nowhere Utah. Sad day. But we went, saw my whole family for my cousin's wedding, and came back on Sunday carrying an extra person. My mom. She wanted to tag along I guess. So, that week, my mom and I did a lot of wedding stuff, and I worked my new job as well as my old one. Thennnnnnnnn....
Greg's missionaries got swine flu! NO JOKE. So he was on medicine so he wouldn't get it. Well, apparently, my body decided to get the flu instead. I don't think it was swine flu, but it was definitely the flu. I had over 101 fever the whole weekend. Which means no work or play. It was sad. But I am starting to feel better now.
On tuesday, Greg and I took our engagements! Well, Melissa Kelsey took them. She is so so awesome! I cannot wait so see them sometime in the next week. Then I will have pictures for my blog.
Ok enough rambling. I love life. I love Greg, and I love my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment