Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bridal Shower and Vegas.

My amazing friends threw me a Bridal shower last weekend! It was amazing. Courtney and Caroline worked their butts off and made the CUTEST invitations for it, and called everyone to bring food and desserts. They got to my grandma's house and set up, and caroline made this amazing video:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1075296892416

It was seriously the best bridal shower I could have asked for. They are the best friends ever, and I wish everyone could have been there (including my mom). But for all those who came, thank you sooo much! Everyone spoiled me, and while opening the gifts it hit me that it was real! So crazy!

So yeah thanks everyone!

Anyways this weekend my cousin Andrew is getting married in Vegas! Greg and I are driving down Saturday morning, going straight to the temple, then leaving Sunday morning and getting back to Utah by 3. My mom is driving back with us! Crazy stuff lol. And Tyler will be here this weekend at Basketball Camp. I love my little brother and can't wait to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment