Friday, June 3, 2016

It's been WAYYYY too long.

Wow, I can't believe I forgot about the blog for so long! I really need to keep it updated for MY sake. It's like my journal...
So. I'll do a quick update.
For Christmas we spent 2 weeks in Utah in Park City!
 Christmas Sunday 2015
 My dad built the coolest snowman alive. And Jax "helped" him.
 We went on the polar express in midway and the kids were in heaven.
 The worst looking Santa on earth, the kids, on the Polar Express.
 Gigi handing out the gifts to the great grandkids on Christmas Eve.
 All the great grandkids!
 My cute family on Christmas Eve!
 We went up to Park City Ski Resort and watched the people ski!
 Poppy after his ski day.
 Our silly family on Christmas Morning.
 Nana and Boppy.
 The kids both got a bike from Santa! Plus other fun stuff!


We had SO much fun in park city! I think the kids favorite thing to do is play in the snow! I hope we can spend lots of Christmases in Park city :)

No comments:

Post a Comment