Oh my goodness my baby is not a baby anymore. Every day she looks and acts more like a toddler! I cannot believe it! Here's a little bit about Olivia at 15 months:
- She is about 22 pounds, and not sure her length yet but will find out tomorrow! I would say WAYYYY taller than average. UPDATE: She is 21.8 pounds (52nd percentile) and 31.8 inches long (88th percentile)
- She is in size 3 diapers, but going to be moving to size 4 soon
- She wears size 18 month clothing, but I've decided she can't wear target clothes, they are made for skinnny babies lol
- She loves her accessories... brings me necklaces and bows to put on her.
- She walks more than she crawls finally
- She LOVES her Nana. Seriously, everytime she hears her voice she lights up!
- She loves to read books, and point to things in books
- She likes to play with her kitchen
- Her favorite thing to do is bring me all of the toys in the room and pile them up on my lap.
- Favorite foods: string cheese, milk, applesauce, and fruit snacks
- She is a wonderful sleeper at night... She usually takes 2 1 hour naps a day but then is in bed by 6 pm and wakes up at 6:30-7 am. (and yes I've tried to make her go to bed later, but then she wakes up earlier! So, we usually are done partying by 6 pm lol)
- She loves her baths. Seriously, she could play in there all day if I let her!
- She is SO tickilish! It's adorable!
- She can sign more, please, thank you, all done, milk, eat, water, and waves bye bye
- She folds her arms for prayers
- Words she can say: bye bye, bear, mama, more, a da (all done), annnd I think that's all...
- She doesn't forget about ANYTHING. If she's throwing a tantrum, there's NO distracting her from it. So, let's just say, her tantrums last a long time... lol
- She has mastered the stairs, up and down.
- She wants to be just like her big brother. She follows him everywhere, and isn't afraid of anything!
Olivia has so much spunk, sass, and love! She adores everyone, and is so full of personality, but only when SHE wants to be. Othertimes she is just super serious, but making sure everyone knows she is in the room. She loves to explore, climb, and be held. I couldn't love her more!
I'm clearly so far behind on reading your blog but it's kind of fun to read about Livy at 15 months when Phillip is 15 months haha! I love this age!
ReplyDelete