Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Olivia Rae 11 months

Someone is 11 months old today! That means in one month I'll have a one year old! Ack! It's going way too fast! Here's some fun facts about this sweet girl!
- she probably weighs close to 20 pounds and is SUPER tall
- she's in 12-18 month clothes
- size 3 diapers
- she drinks 1-2 bottles a day (and we've started introducing coconut milk!)
- she has had two haircuts (by mommy... Just the front lol)
- she climbs over everything. Seriously. All she wants to do is climb climb climb
- she has 4 teeth
- she sleeps 13 hours at night and takes two hour naps
- she sleeps with a binky and bear
- she crawls as fast as she possibly can towards stairs and gets up to the top in a letter of seconds. She thinks it's a game
- she loves food but is super picky already! It's so annoying
- she can walk with the walker or along furniture
- she can pull herself to stand up
- she doesn't have a favorite toy cause she doesn't sit still long enough to play with a toy
- she hates swings (evidence hahaha:)
- she has pretty big feet. Almost a 4.
- if I'm in the room, she has to be on me or I have to be holding her
- she goes to nursery at church because Greg's the leader and I'm the primary secretary... She loves playing with all the big kids
- she says "mom, dada, mama, more, baba (bottle), bop (brother or she says it when she wants a toy lol), bye, hi, and up"
- she still puts everything into her mouth. No matter what it is. (Magnets, stickers, paper, toys, bugs...)
- she's just so happy and curious. I love watching her play. She's the most determined little thing. We love her so much and can't imagine our lives without her :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm just working on ben's 11 month update. I can't believe our babies will be one next month!!!

    ReplyDelete