-*update: she is 18.13 (58th percentile) pounds and 29 inches long (89th percentile)!
- size 3 diapers
- size 3 shoes
- sleeps 12-13 hours at night and takes maybe 2 hours worth of naps throughout the day
- she says dada and mama and does a lot of happy screaming lol
- she loves to eat. Seriously LOVES it. She makes this hilarious noise when she wants food, it's awesome. She loves yogurt, blueberries, puffs, and ribs lol
- if she hears music she will start to dance
- she still thinks her brother is hilarious!
- I always joke that she tries to kill herself daily. She is way too curious and keeps me on my toes for sure! The other day I found half of an unknown pill (someone dropped it at the bridal shower!) in her mouth! I was instantly on the phone with poison control and had to take her to the er. Thankfully, she's fine :)
- she is already trying to go up stairs
- her favorite toy is probably the baby piano or the zany zoo
- she loves her bear and binky
- in the bath when I pour water over jaxs head she screams super loud and laughs hysterically.
- this is the best one....
SHE DOESNT THROW UP ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!
Best news ever?! We switched her to similac advanced for 6-12 months and since we have switched, we have had barely any throw up and just a little spit up. I'm a happy momma now!
I love this little girl so much! While she was a difficult baby, her little personality is just the cutest, and I can't get enough of her!






No comments:
Post a Comment