Thursday, June 5, 2014

Baby crawls toddler sings...

My little 7.5 month old crawls. Like everywhere. It's adorable. She gets up on all fours and pushes herself back to her stomach. She likes to play a game of push the toy away, then go get it :) 
Oh you know, just playing under the coffee table!!!
Also, I am so happy she is growing up with girls her age!!! My best friend Anita has a little girl named Zoey, and they love playing together! 
Aren't they adorable? My other two friends have girls a couple months you get than her too! It'll be so fun to see them as toddlers and have them grow up together :) 
Olivia has also discovered the diaper basket. It's definitely her favorite toy... 
Don't worry I make sure she doesn't eat the diapers...

So my two year old has been cracking me up lately. He loves to sing. Every time we are in the car he wants to sing abcs. BUT, he won't let mom sing. Every time I try I hear, 
"No mommy me sing!!!!"
This is how the abcs go...
A,(pause),c,d, efffffff, p, dubby (w), x, y, zzz.... YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
I kid you not. The kid applauds himself when he's done. Claps and everything.
It's cute.
He's obsessed with singing and sings along to frozen in the back seat of the car, and even sings along while we sing in church
Ps. Doesn't he look like Ty??

The last week has been a fun one! Grandma and grandpa Downs were in town and we went to the science museum! Jaxon LOVED IT.

Yesterday we went swimming with his two best friends and their awesome moms (my friends in my ward :)) it was a blast! These kids love each other!! 
Annnnd a few nights ago my friends and I kidnapped one girl for her birthday and went bowling in our metallic leggings. It was hot.

Well, that was a little update on our life. The next couple weeks are crazy! Ty graduates Saturday, Chase gets home Monday, both my grandparents will be here, then Jax starts swim lessons!  
Here's to summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment