Saturday, March 29, 2014

Jaxon brag post.

I just wanted to brag about how smart my 2 year old is :-) I'm his mom, so I may be biased, but I think he's a genius!! And the cutest thing ever. 

 Jaxon is 26 months old. He wears size 18 month shorts and 2t shirts. He is in size 4 diapers, and sleeps in a big boy bed! Here's what he has learned the last few months:
- he knows all of his letters. He points them out everywhere. I'll wear a Byu shirt and he says "b!" Or "y!" 
- he's also learning the sounds the letters make... 
- he is extremely good at puzzles. Like scary good. He could play with them all day
- he's my artist. He loves stickers, coloring, and painting
- he counts to 5... One, two, tee, f, f haha
- his favorite book is "a dinosaur goes to church"
- he will say any word you ask him too.
- he says prayers (he repeats what you say. The other day he even said "chase!"
- he calls all animals by the noise they make. Ex: lion is roar, doggie is bow wow, etc.
- some sentences he uses daily: I want (eat, night night, up, down, etc), baby night night, love you mama, bless you baby (when she sneezes!), no way, play now, mine!

He's becoming a "terrible two" that's for sure! He's still the sweetest thing ever but he's learned he likes to scream, whine, and hit. He's such a happy kid all the time, but if he doesn't get his way he's learning to throw tantrums!

We love this boy more than anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment