Sunday, February 23, 2014

Olivia at 4 months!

Olivia Rae is 4 months old today! I can't believe she's already so old! (Especially when I look at my belly... Weight loss this time has been especially difficult!)
- I'm not sure her weight stats, but I bet she's 14-15 pounds... 
- She is in size 2 diapers
- She is in 3-6 or 6 month clothes but has started outgrowing some of them! I've had to start whipping out the 9 month clothes!! 
- Her cheeks are massive...
- She likes tummy time for about 5 minutes or less... Can lift her head up really well though!
- Still no rolling! (I mean it must be tough to get those thunder thighs to roll over!) 
- She sits up on her own, kind of :) (she seriously wants to sit all day...) 
- She loves her bouncer right now. And hits all the lights and talks to them too!
- She is a morning person, and talks and laughs every morning. 
- She has total hand control and can reach out and grab a toy or her binky and shove it into her mouth 
- She loves her big brother, and laughs at him!
- She loves her binky but also loves sucking her thumb!
- Sleeping... That's a funny subject... She used to sleep great at night, then last week, she decided to wake up crying every night. Greg's been working about 100 hours a week, so the second she starts crying, I've been putting her in bed with me. Sooooo it has been about 10 days with little sleep... Mamas getting tired!
- The good news is... I THINK she's outgrown the colic! She's been so much happier this week, and has such a fun personality!!! She loves people and loves attention. She's definitely a bit high maintenance, but soooo much happier!

We love you Olivia!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment