Sunday, October 20, 2013

38 weeks

Pregnancy Update:

How far along: 38 weeks 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm at 25 pounds. 

Maternity clothes: um I'm basically outgrowing my maternity clothes...

Stretch marks: yes. mostly old ones though

Sleep: haven't slept in weeks.... 

Best moment last week: Maybe the moment that I thought my water broke, but it hadn't? Hahaha.

Movement: movement has slowed a bit the last week. Probably cause she's out of room in there!

Food cravings: ice cream and mall pretzels 

Gender: GIRL!

Labor signs: I'm 3 cm dilated and have a bulging bag of water. And have minor contractions off and on all day. I can't wait until they pick up!

Belly button - in or out? stretched to the MAX.

What I miss: being able to sit on the ground!!! Seriously, I'm painting a dresser right now and boy is it hard to sit on the ground. OUCH.

What I am looking forward to: seeing if baby girl looks like jaxon!

Milestones: 38 weeks. I had jaxon at 38 weeks! Crazy that she may still be in me for another 8 days!



No comments:

Post a Comment