Saturday, May 18, 2013

Update :)

On May 1st, Jax learned to walk!!! It was so exciting because my mom was here, and it was the day I left for New York :) he did a little showing off before we left!
Other updates about Jaxon... He finally knows who mom is, and has started calling me "mom" and cries every time I leave. It's heartbreaking! He's been learning how to throw tantrums when he doesn't get exactly what he wants, and it's so hilarious, it's hard not to laugh at him!

Update on the pregnancy... Well, I'm 16 weeks, and guess what?! IT'S A GIRL!!! We couldn't be more excited! 

Pregnancy Questionnaire

How far along: 15 weeks 6 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Well, I gained weight before I found out I was pregnant... According to the dr I've gained 3.5 pounds total from week 4 to now... According to me, 5. I'll go with 3.5!

Maternity clothes: definitely. When I'm not in scrubs I'm in maternity clothes. I feel huge.

Stretch marks: I have a few from my other  pregnancy, but no new ones yet...

Sleep: I get up every night between 3-4 to pee. And I usually wake up around 5 and lay in bed until I hear jaxon. I've been exhausted and am going to bed pretty early.

Best moment last week: getting to see our beautiful baby girl on the screen!!!!!

Movement: I'm 90 percent sure I have been feeling flutters this week! I didn't feel anything until 22 weeks last time!

Food cravings: guacamole :)

Gender: GIRL!

Labor signs: Zilch, thank goodness.

Belly button - in or out? Still in, but stretched out

What I miss: Having energy.

What I am looking forward to: meeting this little girl and seeing how Jax is as a big brother!

Milestones: made it to 2nd trimester and found out gender!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment