Monday, April 15, 2013

11 weeks!

So, I've seen all these people do "pregnancy questionnaires" and thought I would do it too :)
I am officially 11 weeks, getting close to the second trimester! We saw our little blob today on an ultrasound, because I decided I didn't like the doctor I've been seeing, and decided to switch doctors. I'm SO glad I did! I REALLY liked the doctor today, and feel much better about this pregnancy! :) Unfortunately we didn't get a print out of the ultrasound, but it was perfect! It has LONG legs that were up by his/her face!!! He/She was kicking and flipping non stop!
How far along? 11 weeks 0 days
Total weight gain/loss? I can't promise that I'll be updating this the entire pregnancy, but as of now 2 pounds!
Maternity clothes?  I'm already having to keep my pants unbuttoned... and I wear maternity pants some days cause they are WAY more comfortable than my normal clothes... But shirts no.
Stretch marks? No new ones, but I got quite a few with Jaxon. Thanks baby cakes.
Sleep?  I'm SO tired, I fall asleep around 9-10 every single night! I toss and turn all night, but oh well!
Best moment last week? Seeing our little blob (that's what we have named it) on the ultrasound.
Movement?  Nope.
Food cravings?  I'm not really craving anything... nothing actually sounds very appetizing so I just eat whatever. I feel like I haven't enjoyed (truly enjoyed) a meal in a while...
Gender? 8 more weeks until I find out..
Labor signs? Nope! Let's hope it stays that way for a while ;)
Belly button in/out? In.
What I miss: Having energy!
What I am looking forward to: Getting out of the horrible first trimester!
Milestones: None this week, except I guess it's officially announced! YAY! No more secrets!
 

3 comments:

  1. You're so close to the second trimester! I hope that means you'll have more energy and enjoying eating food again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marci, I'm seeing Dr Lind at Legacy OB :)

    ReplyDelete