Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Guess what?!

Jaxon is going to be a big brother! Baby Downs 2 is coming on November 4th!!! I'm just over 8 weeks, but I wanted to announce it on my blog. I'm not ready to go public on Facebook yet, but I wanted to share the news with those who read my blog!!! Went to the doctor today and the blob is measuring correctly with a heart beat of 170! We cannot wait for this adventure!

Please don't post on my Facebook about this!!! Thanks!!





8 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations Chelsy! I am really excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on baby number 2! Good luck with the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny that you think not everyone will know now....so excited to be a Grandma two times over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Chelsy! I'm so excited for you! You guys make pretty cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Chels!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! You'll beat us to #3 by the rate you're going!!!! This is awesome! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete