Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Year in Review...

...Month by Month!
January: We were living with my parents, while greg started his internship at PWC in Dallas! Greg was working a good 50 hours a week, and Chelsy was getting things ready to have a baby! I went into the hospital on January 18th to be induced. Jaxon was born on January 19th. We fell in love INSTANTLY, and life just keeps getting better and better!



February: Greg was working overtime. He audited Exxon mobile, and had to wear suits everyday to work. I was learning lots about being a new mommy, but luckily had my mom there to help me with everything! Jaxon had a few stomach problems. He was puking like crazy, and we had to have an ultrasound to make sure it wasn't anything serious. LUCKILY, it wasn't!  

March: My family left for spring break, giving Greg, Jaxon and I some time together alone! We did lots of apartment shopping, and got in the hot tub lots (Greg and I! Not the baby!). Jaxon also had his blessing day, and Greg's mom and dad and my Grandparents came for the big event! Jaxon also rolled over at 8 weeks!!! Greg's internship ended as well, giving him more time with Jaxon!


April: We made the long 20 hour road trip back to Utah... Greg started his spring term at BYU, and we settled into our home. I went back to babysit for my favorite girls Ava, Addy, and Ella, and even got to bring Jaxon with me! Jaxon also had his first Easter!

May: I got a new job as a Medical Assistant for Mountain West Foot and Ankle Institute It seriously felt like the job was made for me! Although, leaving Jaxon everyday isn't the greatest thing ever, it is working out WONDERFULLY, and I am SO grateful for my job, every day! Jaxon started eating a few solids (cereal and avocados mainly) and Greg started a new job (he works at home). Jaxon and I also went to Las Vegas and met our friends Melissa and Bennett! It was a blast! 



June: Jaxon and I got to fly to Texas and go to Chase's mission farewell! It was SO much fun! Jaxon swam for the first time, and seemed to like it! :) We had to say bye to Chase so he could go serve as an LDS missionary and do Heavenly Father's work. To learn more about the LDS faith, click here. 

July: We continued working, and Greg continued school. We got to meet my family in Newport Beach for Independence Day! It was SO much fun to see them! Plus, we got to see Greg's family too!
Jaxon was NOT a fan of the windy beach!


August: Greg started his fall term at BYU (2nd to last semester!) and we both continued working. We went to the hogle zoo in SLC, and we enjoyed the outdoors with our friends Carli, Marshall, and Lance!


 September: We went on a hike (My first REAL hike in YEARS) with our friend's Jessie and Brandon.
October: Jaxon was the cutest little giraffe for halloween! Mommy was a 50s girl, and Greg was old and boring. NOTHING. :) We went to our ward trunk or treat, went to a work party, and carved pumpkins! We also went to a pumpkin patch with Jax's friend Lance!!!! :) :)


November: We went to Cancun for Thanksgiving with my family! It was filled with puking, swimming, ruins, and lots of eating haha. :) It was a blast!! :) Jaxon LOVES the water and pool and he loved the sand too! (Mom wouldn't let him eat it though.)



December: Since I never did a Christmas post, I am going to write about our Christmas here! We got to go to California and see Greg's family! It was SO much fun, and we had a blast! We got spoiled, TONS of presents! We learned some fun new board games, watched the grinch, and saw beautiful Christmas lights! Jaxon had a wonderful first Christmas!
 I made a turkey dinner before we left for California, so we could have a little Christmas alone at home. We opened all of my family's gifts to us! Jaxon liked it :)


2012 was by far our best year yet! We are SO grateful for our healthy, happy, cute little boy. I cannot be luckier. My husband is a WONDERFUL father, who goes to school full time, works part time, and watches Jaxon at home most of the time while I work. I love him so much, and I love our little peanut! I hope 2013 will be just as great! 
2013 will bring:
-Greg will graduate
-We will be moving to Dallas!
-Who knows what else.... :)

3 comments: