It's October! YAY! We carved pumpkins, went to a pumpkin patch, and are going to a murder mystery dinner on Saturday. Then there is a halloween party on Wednesday! Jaxon is going to be a giraffe (the cutest giraffe ever!) I'm so excited! Next week is November! And in November we are going to CANCUN MEXICO with my family for Thanksgiving! I cannot even wait!
Jaxon was VERY tired while we were carving pumpkins
Our WITCH potato head :)
Handsome husband
I'm obsessed with this thing.
carving!
I'm still working full time, and I love my job. It is the PERFECT job for me. The only downside is, I have to work full time :( I miss Jaxon SO much, especially now that he's learning new things every day! SO FAST! I'm the head medical assistant for a podiatrist (foot doctor) in American Fork. I get to watch surgeries, take stitches out, draw blood, and more! It's awesome!
Greg just applied for graduation!!! He graduates in April with a Bachelor AND a Masters degree in Accounting! I'm so proud of him! He also just finished registering for his LAST SEMESTER at college! HOPEFULLY EVER! ;) After he graduates, we will stay in Utah for the summer so he can study for the CPA exams while I work. We will be moving to TX in early August! I'm SOOOO excited. I can't wait to get out of here.
Some things I've realized this year:
- I LOVE being a mom, more than I ever thought I would
- I think my kid's the cutest thing ever!
- I've realized who my true friends are, and realized what makes a good friend, and what doesn't.
- I've learned that losing weight (even slowly) feels AWESOME (I've lost almost 50 pounds this year!)
- I have learned I want to take care of myself now, because I sure as heck don't want diabetes when I get older! (I see A LOT of diabetic patients)
- I've made some awesome new friends, who are in the same stage as life as me
- I'm going to try to home make some presents this year for Christmas
- I am learning to BUDGET! FINALLY! ;)
- Being poor and going to school gets VERY annoying after 3 years! haha. But, the good news is... It's coming to an end!
I couldn't be more proud of my little family! :)
Way to go with the weight loss! What part of Texas will you be moving to?
ReplyDeleteDallas :) I grew up in Frisco, so somewhere near there! And thanks! I have had a hard time the last month or so :( I wanted to lose another 5 by christmas but it's not looking good!
Delete