I have been nesting like crazy! I go in tomorrow (Wednesday the 18th) at 8PM and start the process of induction! I am overwhelmed with feelings. Scared, excited, nervous, terrified, happy... and so many more! :) I've had my hospital bags packed for a few weeks now, and yesterday and this morning I repacked them 2x. HAHA. I also went through all of baby's clothes again and reorganized them! Yesterday, I bought a breast pump, and so I'm officially ready for this baby to come! Today I am going to lunch with some friends and my mom, tomorrow I have my last DR appointment at 1 to check to make sure baby hasn't turned or something, then I'll come home, get ready for the hospital, and go in!! AHHHHH!!!
I can't imagine being pregnant another month. I'm so miserable. I'm so glad it's going to be done by the end of the week :) I've been very fortunate and had a very easy pregnancy overall, and am so grateful for that. But, I'm ready to be a mommy!!!!
Last week my good friends Kristin and Emily threw me a baby shower here in TX! It was so wonderful! There were at least 25 people there, and people were so kind, supportive, and generous! I am feeling so loved and spoiled! It was so much fun, so thanks to all who came!!! Here are some pictures...
My big belly
Best Mom Ever!
Delish!
Kristin, Me, and Emily
Cute Decor!!!
Yay Chelsy!! I'm so excited for you. To me induction was great. Don't be nervous :) You will do awesome!! Can't wait to see pics of this little guy!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with everything! I'll be checking facebook for lots of updates!
ReplyDelete