I am almost at 22 weeks! This pregnancy has flown by!! I feel him wiggle probably every other day now. Just for a few minutes a day :) I love it. I'm pretty sure it's movement at least! HAHA. This week I got food poisoning or the flu. Don't know which one, but it was HORRIBLE. yuck. I was very sick. But, felt fine the next day, and went on with regular life which was nice. My belly is starting to feel HUGE. I know it will just keep getting bigger, but I seriously feel like I've gained tons of weight just in my belly. I've gained 2 pounds, after losing 7... soooo I'm still down in the weight. I'm dreading actually having to watch the scale number go up! EEK. My belly looks like a pregnant belly in my opinion. It is still small compared to some of the other women I've seen. I can't wait till I actually look pregnant though. And people don't have to look at me and wonder "is she pregnant" haha.
I just updated my google, and I do not like this new format of blogging. It's confusing, and the pictures don't work. UGH. Why does technology have to keep changing all the time. Like facebook? It changes like once a month. DUMB.
Pregnancy Symptoms:
-leg cramps at night (I just read this is probably from not getting enough calcium, so I bought orange juice fortified with calcium and am drinking it every day)
-acid when I lay down. It's pretty nasty. heartburn.
-after being on my feet all day, my back hurts.
That's all though! not too shabby :) I love being pregnant, and can't wait for our little boy to be here!!!
Hey! So I have a few things you may want to try for the symptoms you're describing. So your legs cramps may be from lack of calcium, I don't know, but from my experience it comes from poor blood circulation while you're laying down due to your ever expanding stomach and pressure on the spine so my remedy for that (also used for the RLS during pregnancy) is an essential massage oil from Young Living (in SF by the Springville walmart) called Relaxation. Totally helped with my leg cramps at night. Also, keep TUMS on hand! It works great for heartburn and it's FULL of calcium which is good for the babe. Good luck to you! You are lookin so darn cute :)
ReplyDeletethanks! I take a daily anti-acid pill and it helps quite a bit. I can tell on the days I don't take it... And I read the tums can help actually today! So, I'll have to try that for the leg cramps!
ReplyDeleteYour little belly is barely there! You look so cute! That baby boy is going to be one handsome little man!
ReplyDelete