Yes, I now have to officially announce on my blog the wonderful news :)
I'm PREGNANT! YAY!
Our little baby D will be here Feb 2!
And we will be in Texas living with my parents when that day arrives :) YAY!
For whatever reason my pictures are not uploading to Blogger... oh well.
So here's the story.
I found out I was pregnant three days before I was going out to visit Greg in San Francisco. Well, I decided I would keep a secret and buy some baby clothes, and a father's day card, and surprise him with a present! So, the plane ride was KILLER. I wanted to puke the whole time, and I was so nervous/excited I could hardly contain myself.
Finally, I arrive and give my big man a HUGE hug and hand him his present. But, he won't open it in public haha. So, another 20 minutes of waiting for my bag, and going to the car. FINALLY, in the car, I tell him he HAS to open the present because I want to see if he like's it or not.
Greg starts opening the present and sees some baby clothes
Greg "ummm, hunny... Why did you buy baby clothes?"
Chelsy" Why do you think I would buy baby clothes?"
Greg "but we don't even have....... oh wait... is that possible?"
Chelsy "YES! I'M PREGNANT!!!!"
Then he got super excited and couldn't contain himself either :)
That was one of the best trips ever, and I'll never forget it. We told our families that weekend (because my dad accidentally heard us talking about it).
I got to hear our baby's heartbeat yesterday, it was SO amazing. It was beating hard at 169 bpm :) I also got to see it... It had a head, and little limbs... so cool! How could anyone not think that's a living life? I'm in love already and I don't even know if it's a boy or girl yet! :)
We can't wait for baby D to get here, and couldn't be happier!!!! :)
So excited for you and Greg! You are going to be such a cute and fun mommy!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you! Also, we are living with my parents now and when we had our baby. (We're moving in three weeks) It was SO nice to have my mom's help! I know you will love it! Rest up all you can and good luck with your pregnancy!
ReplyDelete