Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Husband is a REAL Man...


Ok. So I love my husband. He hadn't eaten all day today. So he came home from work and wouldn't eat my dinner. I didn't understand why he wouldn't eat my dinner. So then he admits that maybe he had dinner at the MTC.
So about two hours later I say, what did you have for dinner?
Here is how the conversation went from there:

Greg: Just a hamburger and a wrap.

Chelsy: hahahaha. That's a lot of food!
(I'm thinking, wow! two full meals...)

Greg: Oh and an Ice Cream Sandwich.

Chelsy: That's not healthy!

Greg: I ALSO HAD A SALAD (he said defensively)

Chelsy: WHAT?!?!

we both laugh for a few minutes... then I ask
"That's all right?"

Greg: Um, I had tator tots and a creamsicle...

oh and one of those asian roll things...

Chelsy: OMG YOU PIG!






HAHA. We laughed so hard. Until we cried. I couldn't believe he could even shove all that food down! EW.

Note: He doesn't normally eat like this. Just on occasion.

Note again: This would be a reason why grocery shopping is SO expensive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment