Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas with The Downs!

Greg and I spent Christmas in California this year!
All the kids were home so it was nice!
We are going to AZ to spend a day or two with the Plowman family on Monday!
Two Christmases! Being married is great! haha
Anyways. We got here on Wednesday.
After a LONG day in the car with lots of tissues for my cold. YUCK.
Then we spent Thursday up in Malibu and Santa Monica
Can I say, I like that part of California?!
We ate GINORMOUS pieces of Prime Rib for Christmas Eve Dinner
I have NEVER seen such huge portion sizes in my life.
kind of gross.
Christmas morning was great!
We took turns opening gifts and got lots of great stuff! Some of the things we got were:

10 DVDs and Blu Rays
(Despicable Me, Inception, Shrek1-4, Hercules, Snow White, Toy Story 2, and The Emperors New Groove) Can you tell we love cartoons?
Donkey Kong Returns for the Wii
Lots of Bath and Body Works body washes and soaps and stuff (YUMMMMM)
Kitchen Towels
A pretty necklace
A white watch
A nice Adidas running jacket for Greg
A nose hair trimmer (hahahahah)
A book
and some other little random things!

GREAT CHRISTMAS! We are blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment