Monday, November 29, 2010

I am thankful for...

We had a tradition in my family on Thanksgiving. Every year, we sit around the dinner table and say what we are thankful for. Maybe cliche, but it was tradition. This year, we spent Thanksgiving in a Dining Room on a cruise ship. I realized today when I got home that we did not get to share what we were thankful for around the dinner table and it made me sad. So, I am going to share now...

-I am so thankful for my wonderful husband. How did I get so lucky? He does so much for me, and he loves me so much. I hope I show him how much I care about him! Here are just some of the things he does that makes me appreciate him:
*He wakes up every morning to scrape the snow off my car and get it warm
*He calls me beautiful at least once a day
*He loves whatever I make for dinner :)
*He works hard in school, so he can provide for our family someday
*He is happy doing anything as long as we are together
*and MANY other things :)
-I am thankful for my family. I always feel their love, even though they are far away. Just today my mom called me, just to make sure I made it safe to work as she knew it was snowing outside. They included us this Thanksgiving on the cruise, and made it possible for us to go, even though we couldn't have afforded it. We had a blast spending the week with them, and love them so much!
-I am thankful for my friends. I feel like the friends I have, are REALLY good friends and I honestly think they would do anything for me. I have been friends with them for years, and hope it stays that way! I know I can turn to them if I have a problem, and they will help me solve it. I love you girls! (You know who you are :) )
- I am so glad that I have something to believe in. Life isn't always easy, and I'm glad that I can turn to my Heavenly Father, and I know he listens to me and is always watching me. I don't know what I would do without that.
I know, totally a sappy blog post, but I felt it was necessary. I have a pretty amazing life, and know that, and wanted to share some of the things that makes it so wonderful.
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment