Why is Halloween everyone's free day to dress up like sluts? I don't get it. If I have standards the other 364 days of the year, then why on halloween is it okay to throw those standards out the window and dress up like a total whore? Yeah. I decided that Halloween is supposed to be scary and fun, and it's turned into a total "sexy" holiday. DUMB. I am married in the temple, and think that I shouldn't throw the things I promised there out the window to have a little fun for one night. I was a little old grandma this year. It was quite fun.
Ugh. Anyways, sorry about this rant. It's kind of annoying to see how these costumes are completely inappropriate and I needed to vent. haha.
i totally agree with you! people turn crazy on halloween and definitely use it as an excuse to be skanks. Its dumb..
ReplyDeleteBut being a Grandma is the perfect costume for you because you will be the best grandma someday in the far future!
ReplyDeletehaha well thanks! it will be hard to beat mine. and i'm sure YOU are going to be the BEST grandma in the whole entire world!!!
ReplyDelete