If anyone reading this feels like buying Chelsy something fun, it would be greatly appreciated ;-)
Seriously though. I have lots of wants. No needs. So I guess it could be worse!
I know that I don't need ANY of this, but I like it anyways...
So the first, I already went out and bought two of. But I want the rest of them...

And I would love one of these ...
You see I have the app for my iphone, but it's so tiny!
AND I LOVE TO READ!

Oh EM GEE. Don't forget this year's Uggs...
I cannot find a picture of the ones I want
Copyright laws :(
dumb.
I want the tall grey classic ones with three buttons :)
And some other stuff. My computer isn't letting me upload any other pictures.
Dumb.
But. I know I don't need any of this.
And so I am not going to be getting any of it
But life is great!
LOVE
Yay! You posted! That made me so happy when it popped up :) Where are those towels from? I LOVE THEM! and I havent looked at the new uggs yet, im gonna have to check them out! Love reading your blog by the way.
ReplyDeleteAnthropologie!
ReplyDelete