Friday, February 19, 2010

Pondering...

So, last night after looking at all my friend's cute blogs... I decided that I am really a bad blogger/writer. Sad.

I mean, my layout is ugly, I rarely have any pictures, and I just tell stories and facts.
Who would want to read that?

So, anyways. I decided I am going to try to be cool and be a better blogger!
Last night I spent hours trying to fix my layout.
FAIL.
I couldn't figure out all those HTML codes and crap.
FAIL.
By the end of the night, I looked and felt like this little guy:

So... if anyone has any idea how to do this blogging thing, you should probably help me out so the world doesn't have to keep looking at this.

On a happier note... I just went shopping for myself!
Greg loves me.
YAY!
I bought a couple henley t-shirts from Gap,
and this adorable dress:
I am so excited for spring. Colors, sandals, bold necklaces, cute headbands, dresses.
Bring it on.
I die. I need the shoes and necklace.
Um. Cutest shirt and necklace ever.
This whole outfit just screams Spring! I love everything about it.
Too bad all of these outfits are from anthropologie.
in other words...
there is no way I can ever afford it.

It's ok to dream right?




3 comments:

  1. haha if this is where you saying you mentioned me in the "friend blog department" then you definitely arent giving yourself enough credit.
    i loovvee your blog.
    and you.

    and i cant wait until the big day either!
    when are you girls planning on coming down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will be there thursday night so we can take you out to party!!! And I hate my blog. but thats ok. your blog is better. and so is cokelines. Court is coming too! Can we still stay at your place???

    ahhhhh your getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what you are doing when are suppose to be studying for physical science....????

    ReplyDelete