Saturday, February 27, 2010

Change...


Ok, so once again I am sick and tired of my hair. Which style looks best on me? (PS. I have had all of these hairstyles before and loved all of them, so be honest!)

Brown hair with Bangs:
Blonde:
Like it is now. Darkish redish no bangs
Which do you like best?
Vote!!!!!!

15 comments:

  1. well of course i like the reddish one because i colored it :D haha which i still think looks great on you especially with your complexion, so i say keep the color but get the bangs just adds so much character and flare, and really compliments the structure of your face. so thats my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brown with bangs! but i can't really tell what it looks like blonde... do you have another pic??

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah look through my profile pictures! I used to have bleach blonde hair lol :) and thanks berlin! I love love my color of my hair right now, it just grew way fast and now i have roots! haha but i am always wanting a change!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the redish color, maybe that with the bangs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brown with bangs for sure, or auburn with bangs. Those colors flatter you skin tone the most. The fringe bangs provide also help balance (Balance sounds bad but its just a term we use in the hair world. Everyone needs balance with shape, angles, layers, bangs.) your face and frame it beautifully. So, my vote would be for a darker color with bangs. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I was just reading this thing that said with round faces bangs across makes it look even more round and that you need some height to make it appear longer.  That being said I don't vote for bangs. I've liked it every color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the bangs one, you look oh so sexy!!! seriously, bangs for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay, that was me (maria) and not jeff :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely brown with bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another vote for brown with bangs. Super cute. Thanks for emailing me about the nanny thing. I have no idea what we are going to do or when, but I will keep you posted! We'll probably have to find someone who can do Mon-Thurs. though. :( Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brown with bangs! It's great for your complexion and eye color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks everyone!!!! Still debating... i just grew out my bangs... haha. I think I am sticking with brown, maybe just getting some layers this time, then bangs next time? WE WILL SEE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. do the reddish color with bangs...I love bangs!

    ReplyDelete