Seriously. I really didn't think I would want one this much so soon. They are just so cuddly, innocent, happy, and fun. I mean look at these!

How could you NOT want one?!

How could you NOT want one?!Anyways... I just really want one. I know that right now we cannot have one. For many reasons:
1. NO money.
2. This stupid thing called school...
3. Work. (Something we need to do in order to you know, pay rent?)
4. I think my mom would DIE if she was to be a grandma at her age.
5. I probably would later regret it cause I'll never be alone with Greg again after we have kids. Got to try a few years of fun right?!?!
Anyways, I just wanted to vent about my baby crazies. Don't
worry it won't be happening anytime soon.
Sad. Day.
Haha I had this same post soon after i got married :) Except I was 18 then so it was a little... more out of reach lol. The baby fever has hit you and it WON'T Go Away trust me! :)
ReplyDeletehow sad!!! I don't know how long before i give in!! AH! haha. I love reading about your pregnancy. and I am sure your baby will just be soooo adorable! I can't wait to see him/her!
ReplyDelete