Monday, May 11, 2009

We are Engaged!





Finally.
That is all I have to say. It was perfect. I cannot even explain how amazing it was. We have been talking about it for a while now, so I was ready :) We were in Dallas and he totally threw me off by taking me to an engagement ring store to look at rings. This took quite a while. Then we headed down to Highland Park in Dallas (the rich beautiful part) and got out of the car and went on a walk in the park. We decided to sit on this cute bench. Then some ducks and a crow attacked us. I screamed. haha. Then we sat and talked and he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him! Of course I said yes! 


We will be married August 21st in the Newport Beach Temple at 11AM. I cannot even wait! We will have the reception that night... in an unknown place as of right now :) And we will have a reception in Texas September 4th! More details to come! I cannot wait to spend the rest of eternity with the most amazing man ever!!!

3 comments:

  1. congratulations you two!! i'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! Married life is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys :) I am excited!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete